1. Jack up the rear wheel of the motorbike with a motorcycle stand;
2. Locate the X shape wheel stand under the jacked rear wheel, and adjust the lifting height with screw handle;
3. Fix the wheel, so that the axle, brake caliper and chain can be removed/install easily;
4. The rear wheel can be loaded by the X stand and rolled away;
5. Keep the starting position of the wheel to change the wheel faster, more efficiently and more safely;
6. Fitment: tire width of 140~205 mm;
7. Product size: length 50cm, width 31cm, height 4-15cm.